I Wont Be Saved
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mediocore
Admin
Mediocore

Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 Empty
PostSubject: Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110   Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Check out this story about ripping off religious nut jobs
Click Here
Back to top Go down
https://iwontbesaved.board-directory.net
livingdeadman

livingdeadman

Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110   Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:32 am

And you know what? Some people will buy it thats the sad part.
Back to top Go down
Mediocore
Admin
Mediocore

PostSubject: Re: Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110   Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 am

I know I actually contacted the site about becoming a pet savior. They responded by telling me he didn't need anyone in my area right now, but I should buy his book.
Back to top Go down
https://iwontbesaved.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110   Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you take care of a pet after the rapture comes? These guys will for $110
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Wont Be Saved :: Generalities :: General-
Jump to: